IMPORTANT: BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA SUBMITTED BY YOU MAY BE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSES SET OUT BELOW.
We, Arkadia [ ] (a company registered in Italy under number [ ]) comply with the italian Data Protection Act 2002. For a copy of our registration/notification under the Act, please contact us, via e-mail, at [ ].
We take care to protect the privacy of our customers. This policy explains how we process information about website visitors and those registered with Arkadia group international.
3. WEBSITE DATA COLLECTION
Personal information is collated and stored primarily during the registration process, but is also monitored when there is activity on your account and when you use the website. As with many other websites, we may use software known as ‘cookies’ to store information relating to your preferences to enable us to improve our service to you.
4. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data submitted by you to this website will be used for the following purposes only. We will only collect and retain personal data to the extent that it is strictly necessary for our purposes. These purposes are: • to assist us in setting up and managing your account • to build up an accurate customer profile of you • in order to make available to you promotional or relevant information from members • of the Rank Group of companies and their marketing partners • in order to enable us to comply with all regulatory requirements, in particular these relating to the identification of individuals under money laundering legislation. 2. If you do not wish to receive promotional or relevant information then please tick the appropriate box during the registration process.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data which we collect about you when you visit this site will only be disclosed to the following types of persons: • other companies within the Rank Group of companies • any company or other entity to whom we may sell all or part of our business • any competent legal, regulatory or law enforcement authority. In the latter case you will not be informed of any disclosure nor of any reasons for such disclosure and you hereby waive any and all rights that you may have, whether at law or otherwise, of any nature and in any jurisdiction, in connection with such disclosure.
6. DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTIONS
Upon receipt of your written request which should be addressed to The Data Protection Officer at Arkadia [ ], Via San Niccolo’ 84 R 50125 Firenze Italia, we will disclose to you personal data held by us, we shall correct or delete inaccurate details, and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. Changes to certain parts of your account information can also be made by accessing ‘My Account’. We regularly delete data which is no longer required.
7. TRANS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
Arkadia is part of the worldwide web and because of this your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. Whenever such transfers are effected pursuant to arrangements made by us, we shall enter into agreements requiring the recipients of your personal data to adhere to standards of data protection substantially similar to those prevailing in the European Economic Area. However, the Internet is made up of a large variety of international connections and if you are visiting this website the various communications may well result in the transfer of information outside the European Economic Area other than pursuant to contractual arrangements made by us. By visiting the website and communicating electronically with us you consent to these transfers.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES